As Community Association Lawyers, Our Goal is to Partner with Each Association's Board to Improve its Community.
We work closely with the board and property management company to:
1 Collect on past dues
2 Enhance declarations and bylaws to strengthen a board’s ability to govern, and
3 Offer strategic and tactical advice for multi-year community planning.
Cobb, Olson, & Andrle LLC has decades of combined legal experience representing community associations in Atlanta and the State of Georgia. We offer comprehensive community and HOA legal services through retainer and non-retainer arrangements. We strive to be a partner and problem-solver for your community association in governance, collections, or strategic planning.
Ready to get started with one of our community association lawyers? Request your free consultation to get started. It’s quick, easy and requires no obligation.
OUR FULL LIST of Services.
+ Covenant/Declaration Drafting and Amendments
- Initial Covenant Preparation (Developer)
- Georgia Property Owners' Association Act ('POA') and Georgia Condominium Act ('GCA') Inclusion Amendments
- Restatements of Prior Amendments
- Enhancement Amendments; including:
- Initiation Fee
- Electronic Notification
- Campaigning Strategy and Implementation including Online Voting (where applicable)
- Bylaw Amendments
+ Covenant/Declaration Enforcement
+ FHA/VA/FNMA Approval Applications
+ Aggressive Collection of Delinquent Accounts including:
- Pre-Judgment Lien Filings
- Judgment Enforcement
- Judicial Foreclosures
- Post-Judgment Garnishment and Levy of Assets